I'm a Postie!

I'm getting paid to write this.

Seriously, I'm earning money with this blog post. That's because I'm a "postie" with PayPerPost.com.

PayPerPost is a site that brings advertisers and bloggers together to create some mutually beneficial situations. The advertiser gets links to his or her website (the search engines love that) and some buzz about the advertister's business. The blogger gets paid for sharing the information. It's a great symbiotic relationship.

PayPerPost sits in the middle of the affair, sharing advertiser desires to bloggers and finding "posties" for advertisers. They make blog advertising easy for both parties.

Here are a few reasons why I like PayPerPost and the concept it embodies...

  • It provides an opportunity for new and growing businesses to garner affordable exposure.
  • It requires non-commercial posts between each offer, encouraging me to write more Rachael Ray material.
  • It doesn't require me to take any specific opportunity. I can actually choose from scores of paid blogging offers at any time.
  • The money. Hey, who doesn't like money, right?
  • It gives me a chance to learn about things I might not otherwise investigate.



That's not necessarily an exhaustive list, either. Those are just the first few things to come to mind.

The bottom line is that I really do enjoy being a paid poster and I think that PayPerPost (one of the big names in the field) does a great job of managing the process.

It's always easy for me to find a few great opportunities and to raise a few extra bucks.

No comments: