Hannah Montana / Rachael Ray

"The Hollywood Gossip's 36th volume of "Celebrity Look-Alikes" featured Rachael Ray.

The brief entry features two photographs and discusses the subjects' similarities in appearance.

So, on the right, we have Rachael Ray.

On the left, we have Miley Cyrus, better known to millions of girls and boys as Disney franchise Hannah Montana.

So, do Miley and Rachael look alike?

Not particularly. Sure, they have a few similarities, but the differences (age side) outweigh them by a considerable margin.

I'm not willing to say that Hannah Montana and Rachael Ray are lookalikes. I do, however, think the particular photos they used wrongly imply that the two could be sisters or something. I know better. Well, at least I think I do.

I vote "no" on the separated at birth question.

No comments: