iPod Shrine to Rachael Ray

This guy claims he used to have a pretty extensive "shrine" set up for Rachael Ray but that is was taking up so much space! Thus, he had to collapse it into a smaller area. His choice? His iPod with video.

"However, without all the episodes of 30 Minute Meals, I do have room for more Rachael Ray photos, like that sexy photoshoot she did for FHM. I got one word for that photoshoot…Yum-O. Also, I’ve added some scanned images of her from her cookbooks and her magazine called Everyday with Rachael Ray. How good is that?"

That excerpt is there just to show you I am not joking.

Here's some more:

"I love my new iPod, not only because it can play videos, hold 7,500 songs, and carry my calendars and contacts, but also because it totally replaced my old Rachael Ray shrine. If you saw my old Rachael Ray shrine, the first thing you would probably think to yourself is, “Damn! That Rachael Ray shrine must take a lot of time to set up before the ceremonial rubbing of EVOO all over the body can be started.”

You get the idea...Is it sincere flattery from an obsessed fan or just a pretty funny way of detailing the power of an iPod. Who cares? It's about my Rachael and I like it!

No comments: