Plastic Surgery for Rachael Ray? Probably not.

A page at Awful Plastic Surgery supplies a "before" and an "after" photo of Rachael Ray and wonders aloud (not literally, it's all text) if Ms. Ray had a brow lift or some other plastic surgery around her eyes.

There isn't much content there, but you can get the gist of the matter via this excerpt:

"A concerned reader who is an avid fan of The Food Network's Rachel Ray sent in several photos, because he is convinced that she has done something dastardly to alter her appearance.

He writes,'She was as cute as a button just a couple of years ago, cute enough to post for FHM Magazine. Then about two years ago, something happened to her face, and I suspect she's had some work done on her eyes."

I'm guessing that she didn't go under the knife (at least not for a brow lift). The two photos, apparently taken a few years apart don't show anything approximating a significant change. Rachael Ray's hair and makeup are a bit different, but there doesn't appear to be a reason to suspect a brow lift.

Maybe I'm way off base, but I just don't see it. Check it out for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw her on Good Morning America. Her face has completely changed. I am not a fan. Her show follows my local morning news, so sometimes I'm forced to see her muppet face for a fleeting moment. When I saw it today I am convinced she's had some work done.