Rachael Ray in Wax. Not a Lookalike.

It's been awhile, but I'm just now getting around to writing about the wax museum version of Rachael Ray unveiled earlier this year at the famed Madame Tussaud's. If you're a Rachael Ray fan, you've probably already looked at it, but I wanted to chime in with a delayed comment or two.

First, I think it is totally awesome that Ms. Ray was honored in wax like this. Not everyone gets the Tussaud treatment and I think it's a lot of fun.

That being said, they apparently need to hire a few new artistes at Tussaud's, because this particular statue looks nothing like its model. Just take a gander at the picture, or any one of other you can find (like these). The wax dummy just doesn't look like Rachael Ray.

Sure, it's a cute dummy, but it's no Rachael. I see people walking around town every day who look more like Rachael Ray than that statue! I just can't figure out how such a respected facility could do such a lousy job.

Really! The fake naked picture of Rachael Ray looks more authentic than this one!

No comments: