The Quest for Naked Rachael Ray Pictures...

Once upon a time, the readers of this blog were singularly obsessed with finding the FHM pictures of Rachael Ray. Before Rachael reached super-duper-mega-stardom, she did a sexy photo layout with the lad mag, posing in a few micro-outfits in the kitchen. Sexy stuff, indeed!

It seems as though people are burned out on the FHM pictures, though. I notice more and more people looking for something a bit more, shall we say, hardcore. My stats are littered with folks seeking the holy grail of Rachael Ray naked, Rachael Ray nude, and an assortment of other Rachael Ray _____ (insert body part) searches.

Well, even I (an otherwise straight woman) find her just as cute as any bug's ear. Long ago, I decided I would probably share any naked photos of Ms. Ray if I found them.

Guess what?

I haven't. I have, however, found a few interesting Rachael Ray fakes. The picture on this post is but one example. I have another non-nude Rachael Ray photo I'll be sharing in the near future.

So, until the real deal turns up somewhere, this is about the best you're going to find. Well, not really, because I've censored it. But you get the idea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you censor it?

ALLAN said...

I DONT CARE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT RACHELE I LOVE HER ALWAYS

ALLAN

Anonymous said...

Rachel Ray is nothing but a cheap Italian bullshitter who can't cook to save her own ass!!! Her recipes are all stolen off the internet and if you don't believe me you can look it up for yourselves. I've seen recipes posted months and years before she featured them as "her own recipes" and even the secret ingredients she stole. I've seen road kill more palatable then her cooking