Twenty Two Great Rachael Ray Pictures

I found an awesome gallery of Rachael Ray pictures that you may have missed. The photos of Rachael Ray were taken in December, 2004, at Sur La Table. She apparently visited the restaurant to do a book signing and there was a photographer there to capture a few great moments.

This gallery of Rachael Ray pictures might not satisfy the prurient interests of those seeking out the Rachael Ray FHM pictures or the non-existent Rachael Ray nudes I notice so many people searching for when I check my site's logs, but they are great pictures of the Food Network star.

Rachael is wearing a green scarf, a tan long-sleeved top, and is smiling in every picture that features her face! I was particularly taken by some really cute pictures of Rachael Ray wearing a Santa Claus cap (it WAS December, after all), and one snapshot of Rachael Ray playing with a baby.

Anyway, it's not every day you stumble across 22 pictures of Rachael Ray you haven't seen before, so I feel like I should let you go check them out. Here they are! Yum-O stuff, people.

No comments: