Rachael Ray Wedding Picture Hunt Continues

Awhile ago, I provided you with the links to the two Rachael Ray wedding pictures I was able to find. So far, that is all I can muster! Can you believe that? I mean, a celebrity wedding and all anyone can find is two pictures? Amazing.

I am sure, in time, more Rachael Ray wedding pictures will show up. And worry not, I will be checking for them regularly and giving you the scoop as soon as I find more of them.

In the meantime, you will have to either make do with the two Rachel Ray wedding pictures already noted, or will have to just satisfy your needs by looking at other pictures of Rachael Ray, I guess.

Speaking of which, for those jonesing for Rachael Ray pictures, here is a link to a photo you may not have seen before. It's a picture of Rachael Ray smiling and just about to munch on some pizza (I think). Yum-O!

No comments: