Unfortunate Pictures of Rachael Ray

OK, we have all studied the October 2003 FHM pictures of Rachael Ray and have undoubtedly scoured the net for other photos of Rachael in hopes of satisfying both our fandom and potentially prurient interests.

Let me remind you all that I love Rachael Ray and am not even coming close to inching toward the bandwagon of those who dislike my favorite food celebrity. However, I saw this page and its comments and decided it was worth bringing to your attention.

This little entry by Jennypower relates to two photos of Rachael Ray. One is a cookbook cover, the other a shot taken at a cooking event near the beach (that is why Rachael is wearing a bikini in the picture). Jennypower critiques the two pictures in a fairly respectful way why still getting a few good digs in. I can appreciate poking some fun at anyone--even Rachael Ray.

I spend most of my time hear gushing about Rachael and sometimes I think it is a good thing to issue a reminder that none of us are flawless, even Rachael.

Jennypower thinks the blush Rachael is wearing on the cover shot makes her look cheap. And she is not impressed by cooking in swimwear.

However, in fairness she tempers her critique by mentioning that Rachael is probably a nice person and is "very charming." She also acknowledges that there are some real nice abs in the Rachael Ray bikini picture.

Well, I now plan to return to authoring posts that are completely positive regarding Rachael Ray, but in the meantime, you can take a look at this slightly critical entry here.

No comments: