Are You Rachael Ray? I'm Alton Brown

Are you Rachael Ray? Well, not literally. Maybe you are, and if so, hi, Rachael, love you. But what I meant was are you like Rachael Ray? Do you resemble Rachael Ray in personality, attitude or behavior? Do you say EVOO? Just kidding on that last one.

You know those little online quizzes you can take and they then tell you "who you are?" Like, which character from Good Times are you? Based on your answers to a few questions about your personality type, they decide you are Ned the Wino or whatever.

In any case, I try to avoid those quizzes like rare monkeys avoid poachers, but I just couldn't pass this one up...

This quiz lets you answer a short series of questions and then determines which Food Network celebrity you are most like. Since I am here with this positively pro-Rachael Ray vibe, I guessed I would end up as Rachael Ray.

Nope. Alton Brown. Which is cool, too, I suppose.

But maybe you ARE Rachael Ray. Take the quiz and find out.

Don't cheat, though. If you answer the questions honestly you might get a reasonably fair assessment of your tendencies relative to those of other Food Network folk. You can, however, sort of figure out which answers will lead to which conclusion, so it takes some resistance.

Well, are you Rachael Ray? Are you? Huh? Find out here.

No comments: