Walken Cookin' Chicken

You know Rachael Ray is my favorite television cook. However, I might end up dealing with a two-way tie for the lead spot on my list if Christopher Walken had his own cooking show.

There's something about his unique voice and cadence that makes it difficult NOT to listen to Walken and to have a good time doing so. Here's a video from YouTube of Christopher making chicken with pears. It's one of those unusual things that make you scratch your head a little, isn't it? All I know is that I dig Chris Walken and if he decided to start a cooking show, I'd have the TiVo ready to record each and every single episode.

So, hopefully "Man cooking chicken with pears" turns out to be his pilot episode.

Here it is. Enjoy. He's not a cute as Rachael Ray. Honestly, the pear/chicken combo isn't my favorite, either. But he is Christopher Walken, so it's worth a watch.

No comments: