A Prayer before Rachael Ray




You are light
Erasing the dark
Creating the flavor
Love
Bright love
Never in spades


You are up
Violating the down
Changing perceptions
God
Real Peace
Never a drug

You are warmth
Melting all ice
Cold toes comforted
Power
Ultimate power
Always for good



Now I'm going to take a walk. I have so much energy. I might run.


Maybe my efforts will put an end to the Rachael Ray Sux (Rachael Ray Sucks) nonsense. Finally we can purge it with PRAYER AND POSITIVITY======that IS the recipe!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poem makes the baby Jesus cry.

Anonymous said...

This site makes the baby Jesus cry. Completely delusional.

Anonymous said...

Are you crapping me? This is ridicious. I mean, I like Rachael Ray, but it seems you are obsessed. So who cares what other people think. What matters is that everyone is entitle to their own opinion! This "fight" is super lame and I hope you become smart enough to acknowledge it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe my efforts will put an end to the Rachael Ray Sux (Rachael Ray Sucks) nonsense. Finally we can purge it with PRAYER AND POSITIVITY======that IS the recipe!>>

RR is the anti-Christ. The sooner you realize it, the better. RRSux can back up its claims. Healthful? 44 grams of fat per serving? I don't THINK so.

Anonymous said...

misty lane sux.

Anonymous said...

miserable misty you sank you fatt and you stupid