Questioning the Anti-Rachael Ray Crowd

Some people may think "Rachael Ray Sucks", but at least one person seems to feel the same (and then some) about the "Suxters".

Jason from SharkByte Scatterbrain Memories has an interesting post detailing his opinions regarding Rachael Ray and the source of her celebrity. He also provides a personal analysis of the "Rachael Ray Sucks" community and why anti-RR people feel sufficiently motivated to attack Ray.

Although the full post gets a little more zealous in its attacks of the anti-Ray crowd, here's an excerpt to whet your appetite:

"Later in the show, I see this insert about a Rachael Ray Sucks site run by this semi-goth looking woman and it's obvious that she's jealous in more than one way. My first thought, mimicked by my wife, was "just don't watch her". Of course, I guess that's easy for me to say since I actually like Rachael and don't feel the need to create a community against her. Rachael herself addressed the site saying "they're perfectly entitled to think so"."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm not sure if anyone will read this comment, but I just needed to share my feelings. First of all, what right do people have to publically bash anyone. I'm not surprised though since the world we live in is filled with hatred. Those who say they hate Rachael Ray are being selfish in that the only way to make themselves feel better is to make another person feel like they're worthless. People like that have a deeper problem than just a hatred for a host of a cooking show. I just can't help but think that there are other activities to take up their time like oh... I don't know... maybe volunteering or spending time with their kids. Hey maybe they could cook a special meal, but I won't even go there. Basically what I wanted to say is that there is no excuse for treating other people like garbage and that is precisely what the Rachael Ray sucks community is doing. Hey I'm only 18 years old but this is what I believe. Love your enemies and treat others the way you want to be treated. Yes I'm a Christian and instead of being silent about what I believe I need to speak out about it. Hopefully it will encourage others to reconsider what they base their standards upon.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add on to the other comment, that I agree that there should be other things those people who are in the I Hate Rachael Ray community other than constantly checking on what TV Show she's staring in or what she does on her show everyday. If they hate her so much, why do they feel the need to go watch her show everyday and go on a website and write about it. GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!! At least she did something with herself with what she knows how. I mean, I do agree that she does seem too animated at times and gets a little annoying but if you dont like it, then don't watch it. It's as simple as that, but I think there's a deeper root to look at especially with the person who started that community. I was actually on that site and I noticed someone made an account and made a comment saying if you hate her then why do you people monitor her and watch her show and bashed the creator of the site. And everyday hated on her saying why did you make an account blah bah blah blah... I think there should be something done to take down that website, it's just basically a site for people who want to be angry or jealous no matter who it is even if its not Rachael Ray,

Anonymous said...

People who get on a website to critasize a successful people like rachel ray need to get a life. If you're watching her show everyday just to find something bad to right about her, you obviously have self of steem issues, jealous or serioulsy have nothing else better to do, and if thats the case you nedd to get a life.

Melissa said...

He also provides a personal analysis of the "Rachael Ray Sucks" community and why anti-RR people feel sufficiently motivated to attack Ray.>>>

And from which university did Mr Byte obtain his psychiatric degrees?