From the Department of People Who REALLY Like Rachael Ray...

From the Department of People Who REALLY Like Rachael Ray comes a personal ad originally offered at Craigslist:

"I am a very Femme, Bi-BBW involved w/ a man and have two Siamese kittie sisters. I am mature, educated, & sexy. I know how to give you what you want, I am not super shy nor aggressive, more like assertive in a comfortable way. I would resemble myself to KIRSTIE ALLEY (before Jenny Craig), MONICA LEWINSKY (50 lbs heavier), DELTA BURKE (15 years younger) type look. I am sexy and can exchange pics if you have some. I am half-Persian and Irish so you know I have an exotic look!

I love Rachael RAY!!! I would love to have her for my girlfriend to play w/ on the side!! She is my all-time favorite woman to fantasize about. I am involved w/ someone so basically I would like to have someone to hang out with and get intimate with when we wished and desired to. I do enjoy going to the movies (or Blockbuster night's w/ the latest DVD), fine dining (Or home cooking together), fine wines & some other drinks, shopping, swimming, boating, roller coaster's BBQ's, fesival's, and concerts as well as day or weekend trips."


So, a woman in the Bay area was on the lookout for a Rachael Ray lookalike with a desire to fool around a little on the side. Gotta wonder how that worked out for her!

Look, I'm a gal who really likes Rachael Ray, too. I'm straight, so I don't really spend a lot of time fantasizing about her in that way, but I can see where you're coming from... Nonetheless, finding a gay/lesbian Ray-Ray clone who digs roller coasters and is willing to hook up with someone who's otherwise involved seems like a longshot. And then some.

If you're the advertiser and happen, through some weird stroke of luck, to stumble across this post, PLEASE provide an update.

No comments: