Nothing to argue with re: this Rachael Ray post...

The Nothing Blog. You might assume you'd find very little there, based on the name. You'd be wrong.

Take, for instance, this wonderful post about watching and enjoying cooking programs on television. Looks like the author enjoys Rachael Ray. Here's an excerpt:

"Fast forward to three weeks ago, I was on total nostalgic mode every afternoon. I would always make excuses to go home before three to catch 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray. Yes, I love her cooking and her babbling every time she cooks; heck, I even use her catchphrases every so often (my most used catchphrase so far is “Yum-O!”). She’s really contagious. And, same as my toddler years, whenever she wraps up her show I always feel satisfied. It’s like I ate her 30-minute meal even though my insides are grumbling for some grub."

A fine post to read and it features a great picture of a smiling, gorgeous Rachel Ray. Check it out!

No comments: