Rachael Ray Pictures: Rachael Strips to a Bikini

I know, some of you are undoubtedly a bit displeased with my seeming infatuation with photos of Rachael Ray. But, let me defend myself a bit.

First, Rachael Ray is hot. No doubt about that! She is cute, sexy, etc. So, who can blame me for liking Rachael Ray pics?

Second, I am not alone. One thing I learned in a hurry when starting up On Rachael Ray Every Day is that many many surfers come seeking pictures of Rachael Ray.

Sure, we should be talking about roasting vegetables, how much evoo one should use and all of the other cooking-related things that come with Rachael Ray territory. But, I think a few photo links now and then are a pleasant diversion. Agreed? Thought so.

Anyway, I found this little collection of twelve Rachael Ray pictures. If memory serves me correctly, I believe these may have come from a $40 a Day show in Hawaii. It features Rachael Ray in a bikini top and shorts. If you ever wanted to see screen captures of Rachael Ray pulling off her shirt and sitting on the beach in a swimsuit, feel free to check it out.

Enough of the build-up...You can see Rachael Ray bikini pictures right here.

No comments: