Rachael Ray Not a Wedding Planner

I know everyone is excitedly looking forward to info regarding Rachael Ray's wedding (which by now should be official and a honeymoon underway). But, as of yet, I have found no real information of note regarding the actual ceremony.

But, here is a little nugget related to Rachael's wedding that bears some attention. While filming for her "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels" show (another Food Network classic, I am sure), Rachael gave the local Austin, Texas, paper a soundbite or two!

In addition to gushing over some tortilla-crusted shrimp at an Austin eatery, Rachael commented on her wedding. According to the noted cookbook author and tv star, ""My mom and boyfriend planned the wedding," she said. "I'm just showing up."

That's Rachael at her casual, laid-back best, I guess!

You can read more about Rachel Ray's Tasty Travel to Texas here. The article also features a smiling Rachael Ray picture, as she poses in front of some heaping portions of Tex-Mex.

No comments: